Elder Garrett (in Zion)

Elder Garrett (in Zion)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sept 13, 2011

Hey there! Another week down, and this past week marks the half way point in the MTC! Woot! I'm excited to get out of here and to get to Chile! Not much new has been happening around here, just the normal going to classes for hours, studying the scriptures and spanish, and waking up early! Time seems to be flying as usual, but that's no problem at all! I'm glad to hear from some of you and to hear that you are having adventures and staying safe!

Never forget that this gospel is what brings us true happiness in this life! I don't know if any of you were able to see the "Music and the Spoken Word" from this last Sunday (9/11), but if you have the chance, I highly suggest it! It was super good and on Sunday night the MTC watched that program for our devotional. I'm glad I was able to see it! Never forget what is really important to you!

I feel like my spanish is getting better every day, but my mind is always a little tired because there is so much to memorize and such! I get an opportunity to teach in spanish every day! It's still a little scary, especially since I'm shy, but I do my best! Being in a Trio companionship is hard sometimes.... but I'll get through it! I do everyday!

Well, I really don't have much else to say. It's getting cooler up here, so that's a nice change! ^_^ My companions think it's freezing every morning, I just laugh! Thanks for all the love and support! I miss you all! I'll see you all in less than 23 months! Take care! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment