We are in a ward, but it is small, and dead :P I have to teach the Gospel Doctrine class every other week, and occasionally the youth. Sometimes I bless the sacrament too. We have only spoke in church when we arrived in this ward to introduce ourselves.
We have few investigators right now, and this sector (the ward) is kinda dead. We are trying our hardest to come up with ways to find people... but everyone doesnt want a thing from us or they are all vacationing! Stinking rich chileans! haha! But its good. We have one investigator that is close to a baptizm, and we are pretty sure we will baptize him in a few weeks if not sooner!
Im in the south of the mission, we dont have the luxioury to look for mail every week, we have to wait for conferences... so I dont know if my package is here or not. That fruit I opened up, it tasted gross! but it was super spikey! How fun to visit plig ville! Well, my time is up. Im glad all is well at home, I hope mom feels better! I love you all! It was great to hear from you all, and what a surprise to hear from Diana and Steve! Take care all of you! I love you all!
Con mucho amor,
Elder Garrett
(some spanish...see if you can figure it out....was between Scott and Steve)
De verdad yo tuve una empanada por desayuno hoy dia. ¡Fue Rico! Sahne-Nuss es vale mucho, pero me gusta mucho las frutillas aqui. Les amo mucho. Espero que todo esta bien y que ustedes tendre un buen viaje a Las Vegas.


No comments:
Post a Comment