Hey everyone!
This is my last P-day in America! Woah.... I'm not sure how to view that yet... In just 3 days from now I'll be in Chile. My mind is going to explode when I get there. So, much, Spanish O.o Well, only one way to get used to it... to go!
Yesterday we had our in-field orientation here. It was a bunch of workshops of maybe what to expect in the missionfield, different ways that we could contact people, etc, etc, etc. It was nice, but I don't really think it's going to be anything like they said. I really have no idea what the mission field, let alone Chile is going to be like! It's going to be quite a learning experience, I already know that. And I'm sure the first few weeks are going to be incredibly hard. I'm excited for the adventure though. I'm excited to bring the gospel to those who are willing and ready to accept it. I'll do my best everyday!
This week I also hosted new missionaries. I was the missionary who stood at the curb and welcomed the new missionary and took him to his room and then his classroom. Fun stuff, right? It was pouring that day! I had a blast!
Well, Not much else is going on, I just need to pack up my things today and get ready to go! I'm going to miss you all, I'm going to miss America I'm sure. But I will love Chile. Thanks for all of your love and support everyone! I love you Caralyn! Thanks for always being there with me! ^_^ You're beautiful! Thanks for all your love and support my family and friends! The next time you hear from me I'll be in Chile!
Con mucho amor,
~Elder Scott Garrett
No comments:
Post a Comment