Elder Garrett (in Zion)

Elder Garrett (in Zion)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Oct. 24, 2011

Hey there everyone!!!!

Yet another week down in the mission! Chile is such an interesting place. It´s been pretty cold here everyday, and very windy all the time! I´m doing my best everyday though! I won´t let a little bit of cold get me down!

We´ve been having a lot of success finding people in our area, the Lord really does prepare people to listen to the message of the Gospel. It´s amazing how many people we have contacted that want to listen to our message! I can only pray and hope that all will work out with our new investigators.

Like always, spanish is very hard, but slowly I´m getting better at it! I´ll be okay, it will just take time to develop like anything else! I do alright with gospel words and such since that is what I learned in the MTC, but when it comes to real life stuff, I´m having to start from scratch. The people are so nice here, most of the time. People of other faiths want nothing to do with us or just pester us. Oh well! My purpose as a missionary is only to invite those who want to hear to the gospel. I´m doing my best every day!

I love the food here, but definitely miss food from home too. I still haven´t had a completo though! Hahaha, maybe soon! Anyways, nothing too exciting and out of the ordinary happened this week, just a lot of contacting. I love you all so much! Take care always! I hoe you are all well! I love you too so much Caralyn!

With much love always,
Elder Scott Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment